In The Fresh Connection Global Challenge, you will play with your team against other teams from all over the world: an ideal opportunity to test your supply chain management skills against those of your peers.
The objective is to save the virtual company The Fresh Connection from bankruptcy. Register with a team of 3-5 people, qualify for the World Final and create the opportunity to win an executive course about Sustainable Supply Chain Management at Cranfield University!
Why should your team take part in this competition?
- Experience the power of true alignment
- Increase cross-functional knowledge and awareness
- Develop advanced decision-making skills
- Learn how to effectively manage trade-offs
- Discover how to put strategy into action
- Be rewarded for excellence
- Expand your network
Compete for the title of The Fresh Connection Dutch Champions or even the Global Pro World Champions!
The TFC competition consists of two parts:
1. National Competition (October 12th, De Bilt)
The Dutch National Competition will be held on Thursday October 12th, in Involvation’s office building in De Bilt. On this day, you will play four rounds of The Fresh Connection. The best teams of this Dutch National Competition qualify for the World Final.
- Teams comprise 3-5 people
- This year’s theme will be: Supply Chain Resilience
- Location: Involvation’s offices, Emmalaan 5, De Bilt
- Time: 09:00-17:00, followed by networking drinks.
2. World Final (November, online)
In November, the winning teams of all national competitions will compete in the ultimate challenge to determine who will win the Global Pro Challenge 2023. The prize for the best performing teams is an executive course about Sustainable Supply Chain Management at Cranfield University.
Registration fee is €950 per team.