In The Fresh Connection Competition, the objective is to save the virtual company The Fresh Connection (TFC) from bankruptcy. Your team goes head to head with other teams, making this the ideal opportunity to test your supply chain management skills against those of your peers.
The top three teams in the Dutch National TFC Competition will qualify for the Global Pro Final where they have the chance to win an executive course on Sustainable Supply Chain Management at a top UK business school!
Why should your team take part in this competition?
- Experience the power of true alignment
- Increase cross-functional knowledge and awareness
- Develop advanced decision-making skills
- Learn how to effectively manage trade-offs
- Discover how to put strategy into action
- Be rewarded for excellence
- Expand your network
Compete for the title of The Fresh Connection Dutch Champions or even the Global Pro World Champions!
Unlike previous years, the 2022 competition will consist of two parts:
National Competition (June 17th, De Bilt)
The Dutch National Competition will be held on Friday, June 17th. Each team will play four rounds of the business game The Fresh Connection. The three best teams from the Dutch National Competition will qualify for the Global Pro Final.
- Teams comprise 3-5 people
- This year’s theme will be: Supply Chain Resilience
- Location: Involvation’s offices, Emmalaan 5, De Bilt
- Time: 09:00-17:00, followed by networking drinks.
World Final (November, online)
In November, the winning teams from all national competitions will compete in the ultimate challenge to determine who will win the Global Pro Challenge 2022. The prize for the three best-performing teams is an executive course on Sustainable Supply Chain Management at Cranfield University!
Registration fee is €900 per team.